Northeast Leisure Plaza
Nine-sided special-shaped steel structure space frame / raw material Q235B welded pipe / total height of 33 meters / total span of 76.55 meters / total length of 436.55 meters.
Fire protection requirements for steel space frame structures:
1. The fire resistance rating of this project is Class II; the fire resistance rating of each load-bearing component of the building shall comply with the relevant provisions of the national standard "Code for Fire Protection in Architectural Design" GB 50016-2014 (2018 edition).
2. In the steel space frame structures of this project. The fire resistance limit of steel columns and inter-column supports should reach 2.5 hours, and thick fire-retardant coatings should be used. The fire resistance limit of steel beams and floor supports should reach 1.5 hours, and thin fire retardant coatings should be used. Roof load-bearing members, roof supports and tie rods shall have a fire resistance rating of 1.0 hours, with thin fire retardant coatings. The compatibility test of the fire retardant coating and the intermediate paint shall be carried out, and the selected fire retardant coating shall meet the relevant requirements of local fire protection regulations. (The fire retardant paint is applied on the intermediate paint, and there is no need to paint the top coat if there is a fire retardant paint).
3. Fire retardant coatings must be products that have passed the test of the national testing agency and have been approved by the fire department, and must be matched with the primer. The performance, coating thickness and quality requirements of the selected fire retardant coatings should comply with the current national standard "Fireproof Coatings for Steel Structures" (GB14907-2018) and the current national standard "Application Technology of Fireproof Coatings for Steel Structures" (CECS24-2020).
4. After the steel space frame structures is installed, the welding slag and the rust-damaged parts of the construction site should be removed first, and the surface should be derusted. After the painting is completed, the thickness of the paint film is finally tested, and the fire-resistant topcoat can be painted only after the requirements are met.
5. The base layer of the fire retardant coating shall not have dirt such as oil, dust and mud sand; the fire retardant coating shall not be misapplied or missed, and the coating shall be closed without delamination, hollowing, obvious depression, loose powder, laitance and other appearance defects , The mastoid must be removed.
6. For the fire resistance check and fire design of the components, the fire resistance limit method is used, and the time obtained by the test is required tm ≥ tdtm: the actual fire resistance limit of the steel structure components under fire td: the design fire resistance limit of the steel structure components, see the above time requirements. The actual fire resistance limit of the components can be in accordance with the current national standards "Fire resistance test methods for building components - Part 1: General requirements" GB/T 9978.1-2008, "Fire resistance test methods for building components - Part 5: Special requirements for load-bearing horizontal partition components" GB/T 9978.1-2008 T 9978.5-2008, "Test methods for fire resistance of building components - Part 6: Special requirements for beams" GB/T 9978.6-2008, "Test methods for fire resistance of building components - Part 7: Special requirements for columns" GB/T9978.7-2008 Sure.