This project is an oval commercial space frame / height 40 meters / total length 441 meters / total span 90 meters
1. The foundation design grade of this project is Class A, and rotary excavation piles are used.
2. The bearing layer at the pile end is the weathered dolomite in the layer ≤4≥, the standard value of the ultimate end resistance is not less than 5000kPa, the diameter of the pile is d=800, and the bearing layer is ≥0.5m. Or ≤3≥2 layers of silty clay, the standard value of ultimate end resistance is not less than 1500kPa, the pile diameter d=800, and the effective pile length is ≥35m.
(1) The strength grade of the concrete of the pile body: C30, the concrete construction of the underwater pouring shall be carried out according to the requirements of 6.3.26~6.3.30 of the "Technical Specification for Building Pile Foundation" JGJ94.
The site soil is slightly corrosive to the basic concrete structure and the steel bars in the reinforced concrete structure, and the construction should be in accordance with the "Code for Anti-Corrosion Design of Industrial Buildings" GB50046-2008
Corresponding anti-corrosion measures shall be taken in accordance with the relevant provisions in Cushion: C15; Pile Cap: C30; Ground Beam: C30; General Description of Column Detailed Structure.
(2) Steel bars:
HPB300 grade (symbol: Φ), fy=270MPa; HRB400 grade (symbol: Φ), fy=360MPa; HRB500 grade (symbol: Φ), fy=435MPa.
4. The thickness of the protective layer of the longitudinal reinforcement of the pile body is 50mm, and the longitudinal reinforcement of the pile body should be mechanically connected or welded.
Acceptance Specifications (GB50204) 5.4.5 and 5.4.6 requirements. The thickness of the concrete protective layer is detailed in the "Basic Component Concrete Protective Layer Thickness Table"; the general description of the column detailed structure.
5. Foundation pile detection:
(1) Load test:
a. To determine the vertical compressive bearing capacity of a single pile, a static load test is used. The standard value of the vertical ultimate bearing capacity of a single pile is 4000KN.
b. Under the same conditions (each pile type), the number of inspections should not be less than 3, and should not be less than 1% of the total number of piles; when the total number of engineering piles is within 50, it should not be less than 2.
c. The relevant requirements of the test shall comply with the "Technical Specification for the Testing of Building Foundation Pile JGJ 106-2014".
Post time: Mar-18-2022